Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I missed this place....

WoW, I really fell of the band wagon, So I vowed I am back in full swing to blogging...didn't think anyone read this but after so many people asked me why I wasn't blogging I figured i better get back to it!

So, what is new.....let's see...Koby was very sick with strep throat and croup. WE didn't even know he was sick until one night he woke up VERY congested and eventually stopped breathing after a little bit, so after our first ever(and opefully our last ever) ER visit, and getting the WRONG diagnosis...the fools first tried to tell me it was TEETH, I said, Really teeth...hmmm I was here when he cut the others and he never stopped breathing, so you better try agian! UGH! So After struggling through that sunday we went to our WONDERFUL ped Dr.Rabon who not only gave us the correct diagnosis, but with geniune concern told me to call him no matter what and not waste my time with those foolish ER's(of course unless it be life threatening). WEll after a couple weeks of med's and sickies I think we are finally pulling through! To god bet he ultimate glory as we thank him for Dr.Rabon's wisdom, and the healting power he has, and has given through his son to us!

I am now just getting geared up for the National Down Syndrome Congress Conference in Atlanta. I am so exciteed. I have planned a big dinner get together for a binch of us from the Downsyn webforum. It is going to be an absolute blast. Renee and I are getting the stuff ready to sell. SHe is so creative, I am excited to be working with her on the vendor stuff...it will be fun!I pray we have a great time and all goes smoothly! It seems we have been dong nothing around our house but working on stuff for Atlanta.But I just knwo it will be worth it! My MIl has decided to go with me so that is going to be fun, she will be thre to helpw ith Koby if he gets bored...but he is a pretty content little guy and will be sooo happy just sitting and watching all the people,until he gets hungry that is!!!LOL

CHris is getting ready to start his traveling again...I hope not too much! He enjoys traveling but Koby hates it when he is gone, so I pray for safe travels but that they be few and far between!

Okay, I promise to blog frequently,now I will go and leave you with some pictures Koby and I ...Thank God for All of my Southern Fried Blessings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home