Thursday, August 17, 2006

We have a surgery date...

SOrry I have been away! I wanted to let everyone know that I will be in and out over the next couple of weeks...getting ready for koby's open heart surgery,school starting back up, and moving....Lord give me the blessings I need to get through all of this...and I know according tohis will it shall be done...it SHALL(matthew 18:18-20).Koby's surgery date has been set for the 29th of September...please continue to pray...apparently the surgeon wants to recheck Koby's echo....not sure what that means but the cardiologist informed me of this today...soooo...we wait and wait....thank GOd for all of our blessing,Southern fried and perfect!!!-Courtney

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Joey and I will say a prayer for you guys tonight. Keep us updated!

5:15 PM  
Blogger Amy Flege said...

Courtney we will thinking and praying for you often to get you through this rough and busy time in your life!! Iam sure it will all go smoothly!!

8:37 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

Um, we need an update here, folks!!

8:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you.... can we get a post?

:)

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home