Saturday, July 29, 2006

Well, Chris got home finally which was great...I admire you single momma's or momma's who's husband are in the military adn are away alot...Chris travels about one-2 weeks a month and it stinks! But it pays the bills!
TOday we are going to get family pictures done...NO TELLING how they will turn out...Sometimes Koby is more interested in playing...we shall see!
And my best friend Chrsitina finally reterned from our other Best friend Renee's house after being away for almost 2 weeks...Here are some of the GREAT pictures she and Renee took!!!
My son,Koby and Chris Burke(aka: Corky from Life goes on) I was THRILLED to get this!
Koby being silly!!! Koby being CUTE!

Koby trying to lick-kiss MaryEllen Chrstina(L) and Me

Chrsitina,Renee and me Koby,Me,Renee Kennedy, MaryEllen and Diane
Christina, Renee and I at the Booth(www.cafepress.com/t21club)

OKay, Hope you enjoyed them!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Great pictures! Chris Burke is going to be at the Connecticut Down Syndrome Congress's convention in November and I can't wait to meet him!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home