Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Here we go again....

WEll, our worst fears came true, Koby's defect gradient has worsened drastically and is causing pressure issues and leaking, therefore with in 6 weeks (probably more like 3-4) he will yet AGAIN have open heart surgery. YUCK...But we understand the limitations of the heart and know when we have crossed that, and without doing further damage realize now is the right time! Unfortunaly by fixing this defect(sub-aortic stenosis) so early, we know there is a GREAT likelyhood it will come back again.SO this might not be our last "go" of Open heart, but we are prayerful and faithful for a good outcome! THANKS Guys for all your support!!!I will post a date wehn we get a definate one!!-Courtney

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Court, I am so sorry. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that all goes well with the upcoming surgery.

6:04 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Yuck. Koby is in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us posted!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home