Friday, March 16, 2007

BSBcreations....great site!

http://www.bsbcreations.com/

This is a WONDERFUL new website created by a mom of a little girl blessed with Trisomy 21 (Down syndrome) also! My Friend Michelle shared the site with me, and I asked Becky(the site owner) if I could post the info here and she said, oh please do! SO I ENCOURAGE you to visit the site, and buy something! This is such a great new way of looking at Trisomy 21. Caterpillars blossom into wonderful butterflies...ADORABLE!
See, If it wasn't for My little Southern Fried Blessing with a lil something extra I never would have appreciated this AWESOME creativity!!!Thanks Becky!

2 Comments:

Blogger Leticia said...

Would you like to advertize at the carnival?
My name is Leticia and I have a 5 year old daughter Christina who has Down syndrome. I have just passed my first anniversary of blogging, and to celebrate, I've created the first ever Carnival of Down syndrome bloggers today on my blog Cause of Our Joy http://cause-of-our-joy.blogspot.com.
Come on over and meet some wonderful bloggers. Send me a post if you have time today at leticia77@optonline.net . If you don't get this till Monday, you can send me a post for next week's carnival, they'll be a weekly event from now on.
Leticia Velasquez

6:39 AM  
Blogger Johnna said...

uh, the bsbcreations link isn't working. Did they close shop already?

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home