Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Koby woby!

A new mom recently asked me when Koby did "stuff". To the best of my knowledge here goes:

Rolled over: From birth
Smiled: 4 weeks
Cooed: 6 weeks (and hasn't been quiet since!)
Held his head up: 4 weeks
Sat up: 7 months
crawled: 13 months
Used first sign: 9 months
Said first words: 8 months
Stood independently: 17 months
Walked: 23 months
Used phrases: 20 months
Feeds self 100% of meal: 22 months

That is the best I can remember. I could be off a month or so. He is doing really great though~ He comes up with something new every day! These days he has decided that he likes to make forts. he uses his ball pit(throws the 300 balls ont he ground) and then flips in on its side and puts in next to the wall, and brings his toys in there and comes and gets me to go "in nuh" with him! He is so much fun! Now if I could just get him to start sleeping through the night again! He truly is a southern fried blessing!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy Flege said...

wooo hoo koby!! great progress!!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home